Oldcastle SurePods, a CRH Company, is the leading manufacturer of fully outfitted, modular building components in North America with over 15,000 bathroom pods and over 100,000 total modules manufactured and installed (security, telecom, educational, bathrooms, shelters). Oldcastle SurePods is part of CRH Americas, the largest building materials company in North America. We are a proud reflection of hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies, and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle SurePods is searching for a Director of Business Development – Student Housing within leading University housing development markets, Nationally, that would benefit from Oldcastle SurePods distinctive modular products portfolio. Reporting directly to Managing Director Business Development, in this role you will leverage strong relationships within the commercial development community to proactively identify sales opportunities. Interfacing with Developers, Architects and Engineers, you will be tasked with bringing this modular product to market, nationally, with a comprehensive understanding of key construction trends within the Student Housing community.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Oldcastle SurePods products and services, and develop the right offerings to leading national commercial developers, contractors, and Architects that will create value for both them and Oldcastle Surepods.
- Establish C-Level partnerships with targeted leading developers and educate that team on the value of early Oldcastle SurePods involvement in significant commercial construction projects.
- Build an internal network by establishing a trusting relationship with key divisional decision makers and sales professionals within the Oldcastle SurePods business units to deliver on sales opportunities.
- 10+ years of highly successful business development experience launching a new product to the commercial developer’s market, architects, engineers or universities themselves.
- Experience working as a business development leader targeting the university housing sector – with the credibility and presence to meet with key stakeholders within this market.
- Coordinate with other Oldcastle stakeholders to communicate and develop insights into customer needs and innovation opportunities.
- Understand design cycles and standardize the product offering within the Student housing community.
- Strategic in launching the modular products into the development market effectively.
- Creative, Confident, Organized, Analytical
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Business, Architecture or equivalent experience
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle SurePods, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Interested in this position?
Visit CRH America website to learn moreAPPLY TODAY