Accelerated Construction – Save 10% or More on Your Schedule
The ability to accelerate the traditional construction timeline is illustrated below. Key factors to consider when considering how incorporating factory built bathrooms will impact your project:
- Pods are fabricated in the factory while at the same time crews prepare the site, infrastructure, foundations, and superstructure.
- Concurrent construction activities result in time savings.
- Oldcastle SurePods’ expertise and experience allow for coordination of a just in time delivery approach.
- SurePods deliver and install up to 30 units per day.
- Indoor factory environment protects materials and prevents weather delays.
- Punch list from the bathroom – notoriously the most problem-ridden part of multi-unit construction projects – is eliminated.
Hotel developers regularly shave two months or more off their construction schedule by using SurePods prefab bathrooms, that is accelerated construction.
Read a testimonial article regarding Exempla St. Joseph Heritage Hospital in Denver, a recent Oldcastle bathroom pod project, on Building+Design Network that speaks to building teams ability to compress project schedule when using prefabrication.